New Ability: Delivery
The leader targets a player, giving him a floating present above his head.
After 6 seconds, the present explodes. If other players are within 12 range, they take 30 damage, and the original target takes no damage. If there are no other players nearby, the original target takes 30 damage instead.
The new Delivery ability
- The escape menu now also contains all the settings, so you can adjust them ingame.
- You can now open the escape menu in the lobby.
- You can no longer accidentally move, jump, chat, or cast abilities in the escape menu.
- Fall speed: 35 ➜ 50.
- Now has an indicator to show where it will land.
- Changed "Menu" sound settings name to "Menu SFX".
- Most sounds (like powerups) are now 3D stereo.
- The game now ends after every player has played the leader role once.
- The lobby now shows the results of the last game (if there was one).
- The Leader's score is now updated correctly during the game, instead of only at the end of the game.
- The Post Processing System has been updated to Unity's newest version.
- The customization menu has been split into multiple tabs to make room for future customization options.
- You can now hover over abilities to show a tooltip.
- Armed mines now detonate when players are already in their range when they spawn.
- Standing on a platform in the lobby no longer breaks things.
- Animations now work correctly with non-standard keybindings.
- Checkpoints and Deaths statistics no longer increase when other players reach a checkpoint or die.
- Fixed an issue where the camera would freeze during the score screen.
- Fixed an issue where color pickers would not be accurate on some resolutions.
- Character models no longer slightly hover above the ground.
- Depth of Field processing now doesn't blur too much on higher resolutions (>1080p).
The Scuttlers Dev Team
Patch Notes ⋅ April 28, 2017