We've officially launched our early access version on Steam, so everyone can play the game!
Click here to go to our Steam Store page
Most of our work in the last two months has been on making sure everything is ready for the early access release and making sure our game works on Steam. As a result this patch will be a bit smaller, but hey, at least you can play the game now!
- Mana regen: 1.3/s ➜ 0.7/s + 0.2/s per player.
(This includes the leader, so a normal 4-player game remains unchanged)
- Swing Frequency: 2.5/s ➜ 3.0/s.
- We've added some atmospheric particles to the Forest Environment. As with all non-required particles, these are not visible on lower detail settings.
- Server names are now unique.
- Settings now include your server region. We have servers in US, EU, and Singapore. Normally, you won't have to change this (because it automatically picks the best one for you), but you can change it if you want to play with friends on the other side of the world.
- We've added a pretty transition screen when the game has to load a new level.
- Added support for different currencies
- Steam support!
- Added statistics for the amount you've casted every spell.
- You no longer get a connection lost error message when quitting.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with the Chain of Goo ability.
- Players are no longer automatically marked as ready when going from the game to the lobby.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Leader's score to be incorrect.
- Fixed a bug that gave an error after leaving a game and trying to rejoin.
- You can no longer break the chat with rich text tags.
The Scuttlers Dev Team
Patch Notes ⋅ September 15, 2017