- We've added accounts so we can give you exp and let you unlock new abilities. You will now have to register upon opening the game and use your credentials to log in. It's very simple.
- You'll receive SP and EXP at the end of each game, depending on how you scored. SP can be used to buy chests, and EXP will increase your account level, unlocking new stuff!
- Your loadout and accessories (both worn and unlocked) are now saved on the server.
For more info, check out our Dev Blog!
- Common: Baseball bats
- Common: Headphones (+1 Rare variant!)
- Common: Capes
- Rare: Trimmed Capes
- Rare: Golden Afro
- Epic: Jetpack
- Epic: Inferno Sabre
- Epic: Glacial Sabre
- Special: Scuttler's Cape (given to all early access players)
- Mana Regen: 1.5/s ➜ 1.3/s.
Chain of Goo
- Mana Cost: 5 ➜ 6.
- Now removed when its platform is bamboozled.
- Damage to OTHER players: 30 ➜ 45.
- Damage to SELF: 30 ➜ 20.
- Explosion damage: 35 ➜ 45.
- Mana Cost: 5 ➜ 4.
- All buffs and debuffs are now removed when you die.
- Buffs and Debuffs are now displayed in the bottom left part of your screen.
- Added a 4th map, completing the Forest environment.
- Healthbars now displaying the dragging effect a lot of games use. Not sure what it's called though, but you'll notice.
- Added a menu for buying specific accessories with platinum.
- Added a new chest: Silver Chest. Contains 3 items, with one being at least rare.
- Statistics now also show how many times you've finished. (starting from now on)
- You can now select your server region in settings➜network. It will automatically select the best option for you, but you can manually change it if you want to.
- Removed the Unity Lobby Interface, we now have our own!
- You can now double-click a server to join it.
- Casting Bamboozle Platform on a platform that is currently disappearing no longer drains mana and sets global cooldown, while not casting the ability.
- Longer accessory names are no longer cut off in the customization menu.
- Wind Gust particles are now more accurate in representing when the force is applied.
- Damage indicators now aren't too bright when you take multiple instances of damage.
- Wind gust duration is no longer shorter when there are more players. Because the bug made the wind duration a lot shorter, we've reduced its duration from 4 to 2, so the effect stays roughly the same. We'll keep an eye on this one to make sure the balance didn't change.
- The Force (wind, chain of goo) debuff now has the correct icon.
- The Accessory menus no longer briefly show dummy text while loading.
The Scuttlers Dev Team
Patch Notes ⋅ July 18, 2017